As health care continues to transform, physicians and hospitals need to work in a more collaborative fashion. Integrated Health Collaborative provides physicians with the resources and processes to improve the health of patient populations. Benefits for physicians include the following:
- Access to patient registry, data and a clinical performance management system to enable better care for your patients.
- Access to patients, health plans and employers that value a network with demonstrated quality.
- Proactively prepare for future reform.
- Build referral relationships and practice growth opportunities.
- Participate in a network of physicians that seeks to improve the health of its community in measurable terms.
- Participate in the decisions on which quality/cost initiatives to pursue.
- Access to incentive contracts with payers to help transition to a value-based payment system.
For general questions or additional information about Accountable Care Organizations, please click here or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.