As the area's leading clinically integrated network, Integrated Health Collaborative members must satisfy certain standard credentialing requirements. Currently, qualifications to enter Integrated Health Collaborative and maintain participation are below:
- In good standing and on the medical staff of an IHN hospital.
- In good standing with the major payers (both government and private).
- Valid and unrestricted Ohio medical licensure (M.D., D.O., D.P.M.).
- Unrestricted DEA license.
- Board-eligible or board-certified per applicable medical-staff requirements.
As Integrated Health Collaborative matures, requirements to meet minimum performance on Integrated Health Collaborative-endorsed quality and utilization metrics may be used in credentialing and membership decisions.
For general questions or additional information about Accountable Care Organizations, please visit www.medicare.gov/acos.html or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.